SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ypsilanti MI, low as $148.99, most cars
Always been a pleasure working with Herb.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 130000 miles
Herb, Terry and the team are excellent. They communicate properly and always take great care of my car needs. I feel as though they are my personal neighborhood machanics. Thanks team.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 JEEP WRANGLER, 101113 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Ypsilanti is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.