SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Yonkers NY, low as $148.99, most cars
This is this best location because of professionalism.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 HONDA ELEMENT, 194589 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 MITSUBISHI LANCER, 141000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Yonkers is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everything was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 SUBARU FORESTER, 30718 miles
Everyone there was very inviting and pleasant. I would definitely be referring friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 49080 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great staff, friendly guys, kept me up to date on how long my car would take, great experience!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 SUBARU FORESTER, 103000 miles
Adam did a fantastic job! Honest and reliable.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER, 176000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Yonkers NY:
The whole team was great and super kind! Thank you for the fantastic service and we will certainly be back when needed.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC, 102300 miles
Very impressive operation and personnel.
- brakes for a 2020 NISSAN ROGUE SPORT
Great team great work will return and recommend others. Thank you
- brakes for a 2015 LEXUS GS350, 103228 miles
It was our first time here and was very pleased with the staff and service on 2 2014 Subaru With Brakes-tires . Will be back again
- brakes for a 2014 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK, 70979 miles
The new manager, Edgar, is a gentleman and a professional. Thanks Edgar.
- brakes for a 2014 FORD ESCAPE, 82743 miles
I dropped my car around 3pm and was concerned if the 4 tires, alignment, front and rear brakes would be done before closing because I needed my car for work later on. Kenya assured me it would be ready, Ford kept me posted on my vehicle etc. Both were very professional and helpful. I will definitely be back and I'm recommending this location for accurate and speedy service. THANK YOU
- brakes for a 2019 LEXUS RX350, 51782 miles
Keith was extremely helpful.
- brakes for a 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY, 156000 miles
Josh was very informative
- brakes for a 2016 JEEP WRANGLER, 28853 miles
Josh the manager was courteous and had a very professional demeanor. It was a pleasure working with him.
- brakes for a 2019 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 35801 miles
These guys are always so great. They're communication skills are amazing and they really take the time to walk you through the process. They're doing an amazing job and have a really good crew. Matt is the man!
- brakes for a 2004 ACURA TL, 163074 miles
Josh the manager was exceptional and so was the young man who looks like a model.. wonderful young men who know their jobs and I have a great respect for.. 100 percent satisfied!
- brakes for a 2008 SCION XD, 77386 miles
The service manager, Pete, is the best service manager I have ever met.
- brakes for a 2014 HONDA ACCORD, 59151 miles
Came in thinking tires needed balancing, to end up being shown that my brake calipers seized and in dire need of an overhaul. After repair to system, I am able to drive and stop as if when driven off lot. Thank you.
- brakes for a 2004 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 250000 miles
Great job and Mercedes' is very customer oriented
- brakes for a 2017 BMW X1, 55736 miles