SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Warrington PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Joe, Chris and Nate were GREAT! They took care of my car and prevented a total disaster. I appreciate Joe and the way he handles us as customers. He keeps it real and polite about it. I recommend everyone come here and experience Joe's Exceptional Experience themselves. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I also expected my car to take about 2.5 hours and it took about 1 hour. I was surprised when he called my name. I thought he was about to tell me some unexpected news. All he said was â€œNo, you are done. We weren't going to keep you long.â€ AND THEY DID NOT! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 79217 miles
Chris was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my service was completed to my satisfaction.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET COLORADO, 100903 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Warrington is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I suggest you reinforce to the techs to return the cars clean, meaning no grease inside or outside the car. Otherwise, no complaints.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 MINI COOPER, 127000 miles
Everyone was very accommodating, appreciate the quick service!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA, 100608 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Bob was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA RAV4, 48790 miles
Bob was fantastic. Great experience at Mavis Thank you very much J
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLVO XC90, 83000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Warrington PA:
- brakes for a 2006 ACURA MDX, 273576 miles
Great people, great service!
- brakes for a 2011 SUBARU OUTBACK, 143000 miles
Very professional and caring. Took care of my needs very quickly with clear communication.
- brakes for a 2001 FORD RANGER, 137703 miles
Always an easy, convenient, and great experience.
- brakes for a 2019 INFINITI QX60, 25500 miles
Great Place to Take my Car!
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 90000 miles
David took wonderful care of us. My wife had actually stopped at the shop with a different question when David noticed the rear brakes were smoking. We had the brake rotors and pads replaced at the same facility the day before, so David was keen to discover what was going on. They found out that the brake caliper had locked in the closed position due to a broken seal. They replaced the caliper and the pads (the pads were free) and we were on our way in about an hour. The damage would've been significant he David not stepped in. Thanks NTB-Mavis!
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ARMADA, 85000 miles
Top notch service
- brakes for a 2003 CADILLAC DEVILLE, 132000 miles
Thank you for the great service and help with brake pads
Gina and the staff could not be more honest and friendly! I highly recommend. Save over $250 than if the dealers completed the same scheduled maintenance!
great people who actually care