SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Highland MI, low as $148.99, most cars
The staff was amazing. They tried all they could to locate the rotors for my car. Unfortunately they were not available to any of their suppliers. After I purchased the rotors from the dealer they were able to place them on the car.. Due to their supplier being unable to send the brake pads the same day . I had to wait in additional 2 days to get the car brakes repaired repaired. Did gentlemen at You're location we're courteous nice and did everything they could to assist. I will definitely come back for future services.
- customer review for brakes for a 2020 ALFA ROMEO STELVIO, 34129 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Highland is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.