SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Chicago IL, low as $148.99, most cars
The entire staff was amazing. Whenever I need any type of maintenance done I'll always chose Mavis in Matteson. Such a friendly environment. Such great workers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA SOLARA, 113000 miles
THE MAN ZAC AND ALL THE GUYS ARE GREAT, ALL VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND INFORMATIVE ON THEIR WORK. THEY'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU.. SO I THANK MAVIS AND THEIR TEAM IN OAK LAWN! WILL BE COMING BACK AGAIN. THANK YOU
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 CHEVROLET CAVALIER, 126000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Chicago is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 JEEP PATRIOT, 50266 miles
Have the same employees when I come
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 FORD FUSION
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The guys were very professional and I am truly thankful for their service
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 BUICK REGAL, 98245 miles
Grateful to be towed to Mavis repair shop by Always Ready Towing on a Sunday morning at 5am after hitting a huge pothole on the expressway on my way out of town. Mr. Jim listened to my dilemma and made no promises but said he would do the best that he could to get me back on the road within my timeframe. He did just that. He kept me abreast of the repairs needed and the status of time it would take. My car was repaired before time. Service was professional, prompt, pricing fair and repairs good. I am grateful for good ole' fashion honest and fair service. I definitely recommend this place!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLVO XC60, 85232 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Chicago IL:
Excellent customer service
- brakes for a 2020 FORD ECOSPORT, 28958 miles
The store manager was Great ðŸ‘ðŸ¾
- brakes for a 2020 TOYOTA CAMRY, 62003 miles
Not a thing. Tim was the best!!
- brakes for a 2014 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 134828 miles
I was extremely impressed with the service and professional way I was treated. I definitely will be recommending the Merrillville store to friends who are looking for tires or even brakes. Great store!!!!
- brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 96000 miles
The manager on duty and the lead mechanic working on my car were absolutely fantastic. They stayed a few minutes past closing to make sure the job was done and done well! The manager even called around to different stores and went to find calipers for me so I wouldn't have to leave the car overnight. I highly recommend Mavis!! These guys are wonderful!!
- brakes for a 2012 KIA SPORTAGE, 111639 miles
Thank you Leo, Paul, and the best mechanic around Dave for working on my truck. You guys rock
- brakes for a 2002 OLDSMOBILE BRAVADA, 130000 miles
I appreciated the response I received and the professionalism in which your staff operated..A big thank you to your staff.
- brakes for a 2017 RAM 1500, 58344 miles
Thank you for your professionalism and courteous customer service.
- brakes for a 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ C230, 82000 miles
Jim was great. All 10s.
- brakes for a 2017 BUICK LACROSSE, 95236 miles
You all at Mavis brakes and tires have great staff keep up the great work...
- brakes for a 2016 TOYOTA AVALON, 50798 miles
Mike provided me with excellent service.
- brakes for a 2011 DODGE CHARGER, 148200 miles
Great customer service and awesome employees
- brakes for a 2015 FORD FIESTA
These guys are great highly recommend them will come back again thank you very much!
- brakes for a 1999 CHEVROLET CAVALIER, 132036 miles
joe and Manny are the best
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 70000 miles