SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Boynton Beach FL, low as $148.99, most cars
His was super
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 KIA SOUL, 100000 miles
All went went well but the pricing was more that what I was quoted . Call center quoted me pricing that did not include labor for the brake pads , did not include oil filter, did not include tire recycling charge or shop supplies. Final total was $83.36 more than quoted......extremely satisfied with the service I receieved BUT not satisfied with the incorrect quote. Is there anything you can do for me as a COUPON for a free oil change on my next visit. Thank you apprecaite your response
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 INFINITI QX60, 27896 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Boynton Beach is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.