SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bossier City LA, low as $148.99, most cars
Faith is awesome! She has helped me time and time again with all my vehicles. Hate to see she moved but jealous of the town that gets her!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE, 260105 miles
Thank you Ronnie and all the other professional staff for replacing all four brakes. I would highly recommend your company to anyone.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 95445 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bossier City is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
ALL was excellent and customer service was outstanding. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLVO XC60, 38550 miles
I have been doing business at this location since 2005. Always recei e top notch service. This time was exactly the same. Ronnie provided superb service. Love the sign about fanatical customer service. Have a wonderful year.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 118240 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
If I could rank my experience above a 10 I most definitely would!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 RAM 2500, 91500 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.