SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bonaire GA, low as $148.99, most cars
These guys are great. We always bring our vehicles in!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 RAM 1500, 67851 miles
I want to say everyone in the store was very courteous . I brought my vehicle in on a Saturday, which I know is a busy time. I dropped it off, and when I called to check on my vehicle they told me they would have it finished before the close of business. I told the manager it was fine if she kept it overnight. I wanted to make sure they had the time to work on my vehicle without feeling rushed. The manager was grateful, and kept the vehicle overnight. When I picked it up the next day the gentleman who waited on me is also thanked me for allowing them to keep the car overnight. Kindness goes a long way. Also, when I picked my car up the person waiting on me took the time to go over what they had done on my vehicle and explained the warranties on the parts. I appreciated that level of service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC, 60123 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bonaire is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great friendly staff and good setvice
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA FORTE, 57806 miles
Michael was very polite and helpful even though he was the only person in the office on a busy day!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA PILOT, 119260 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Crystal was a superb help to me when I came into get my front brakes changed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA, 132861 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.