SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bloomfield NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Thank you all so much! Done fast and for less than I thought it would be.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 FORD FOCUS
Excellent work , quick turnaround time great customer service !
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 77880 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bloomfield is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The team was awesome! The gentleman who did the brake change came out and talked to us when we picked up the car. He let us know what to look out for and what was done. The man at the desk was very communicative and efficient. Great experience and will definitely be going back!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ROGUE
The rep that booked my appt was AWESOME! I mean top tier. Very understanding, informative and persistent with making sure I understood the services to be performed. Then the morning of the appt the service guy at the counter was quick swift and informative. he promised quick service and my car was ready within 90 minutes.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 88117 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thanks Chip and crew!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA, 136366 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 24425 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bloomfield NJ:
The entire team exhibits great energy, a willingness to listen and most importantly offer their expertise in a manner conducive to foster a great environment
- brakes for a 2013 DODGE DURANGO
Wonderful and hinest staff!!
- brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA RAV4, 52333 miles
The store manager Kiayre is the absolute best, he is a pleasure to work with. He makes me feel like my car is in a good hands. As a female its hard going to shops that service cars and not get ripped off. He gives reasonable prices and is very helpful.
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA ODYSSEY, 50154 miles
Every one was very pleasant
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA COROLLA, 74028 miles
Juan was extremely pleasant. He explained everything to me step by step about my tire warranty. I will definitely be back if anything else is needed for my car.
- brakes for a 2008 AUDI A4 QUATTRO, 60000 miles
Thanks for the great service!!!
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI SONATA, 195068 miles
Love the service and the work that was done is perfect. Thank you
- brakes for a 2006 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 127825 miles
Great customer service and friendly attitude.
- brakes for a 2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 112599 miles
The guy that assisted me was very helpful and polite!! beyond expected
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 55119 miles
Out of the three Mavis locations that I have visited, this location is by far the best. They see you when it is your reservation time. The staff is polite and respectful. They do a thorough job and the manager Steve took the time to explain what I needed for my car and the timeline in which to do it. I never got the feeling of being brushed off as I did in the Bloomfield (as of late) and West Orange location. I think this may be my permanent location!
- brakes for a 2012 NISSAN VERSA, 85000 miles
Steve was AMAZING! Not only did he manage to work me in without an appointment but he also quoted me a rate $200 less than a competitive quote for the same work so we had my tires rotated, brakes done, brake fluid switched, and he had all of that done in just a few hours when I was expecting an all day visit! Because of the great prices, great service AND lifetime warranty, I've decided to make Mavis in Bloomfield my "go-to" car care service center. Thanks Steve for creating a lifelong customer! Only suggested improvement is to improve the size and amenities of the relatively small waiting area.
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA SIENNA, 107299 miles
Great job by Roland he helped me out recommending this location to everyone great customer service
- brakes for a 2013 KIA OPTIMA
As always a good job, done by the correct people with good people skills. Thank you.
Fast friendly service. I dropped the car of the night before. They called in the morn to follow up and recommendations. Less than 2 hours later, car was ready.