SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bethpage NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Charles the manager was excellent in helping me get the tires and maintenance done that I really needed. Chris at the front desk was awesome at putting me at ease, clearly explaining, and helping me to get the car up and running. The Bethpage team is A+
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 DODGE DART
Charlie is the best
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HONDA CIVIC, 59512 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bethpage is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Staff was great. Knowledgeable and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD EXPLORER, 164000 miles
Cliff was the easiest man to deal with, came to him after getting an estimate from Toyota for 2500 in repairs. Cliff worked with me and ended up doing more work for half the cost. I was very happy with his service and will definitely come again when I need something fixed, great guy.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 174452 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
good crew local biz is good!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA TACOMA, 36503 miles
They were fast and professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA, 131476 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bethpage NY:
John was great !
- brakes for a 2008 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE, 140000 miles
Charlie did a great job. Kept me well informed and I was confident in his work as well as the rest of the team. A job well done and very likely to recommend Mavis
- brakes for a 2017 INFINITI QX60, 22362 miles
Kathi at the desk is great!
- brakes for a 2017 SUBARU LEGACY, 34364 miles
Very quick and even gave me a few discounts which was great during this time of COVID-19! Definitely will be returning for tires!
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA ACCORD, 88000 miles
Everyone did great
- brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 55102 miles
repeat customer .awesome experience , thank you
- brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA SIENNA, 41074 miles
The person I dealt with - his name is “Rob” - was very professional and kind. Explained everything in detail. Great experience!! Will highly recommend this location!! Great experience!!
- brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE
Phil and Jose were both very courteous and helpful. They made me feel like I was getting professional help at a great value. Overall, the experience was pleasant. I will definitely be returning to this Mavis location for any other service I might need.
Great guys, managers are awesome,we have been customers for years !
Great service, very nice people.
Mark is very curtious and does a very thorough job. The service he provided is excellent. I will only take my cars to him.
Peter was very kind and courteous.As a young woman he treated me with the upmost respect. The guy answane who worked on my car was so nice and fast.