SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Beloit WI, low as $148.99, most cars
The front manager Sean is very helpful and courteous. He and the team met all my expectations and would definitely go back again just for Sean's excellent customer service. Thank you for making my day.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 PONTIAC VIBE, 237000 miles
Sean has wonderful customer service!! Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 83000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Beloit is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
You guys have an awesome team of workers and great service!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 BMW 530XI, 100000 miles
Vell was a very good employee, very helpful and communicated very well with me when my car would be done. thank guys.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 120000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The manager and the mechanic were awesome way better than the last ones . I almost didn't come back but I was pleasantly surprised with the new staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 FORD F-150, 120000 miles
Vell and Sean were both great people to work with and I am so happy that I met them they are roll models of hard working people. My Truck had some unexpected issues and Vell personally showed me the broken parts and explained the situation. Than he was able to get everything needed to fix my truck into the shop and done in a ridiculously fast amount of time. I was worried that I would have to take time off work to allow the needed repairs, but thanks to Vell and Sean I made it to work on time. I have already told several of my friends about the shop and how fast they were with my Truck. Also the ride on the Truck is amazing now and I love it!
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 120000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Beloit WI:
Got in right away. They took care of me very well. Would recommend.
- brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET MALIBU
Professional and kind.
- brakes for a 2002 HONDA CIVIC, 242100 miles
Keep coming back because I'm treated like a valued customer.
- brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE
Have been coming here for years and they have never disappointed me.
- brakes for a 2001 CHEVROLET BLAZER, 218000 miles
Desk tech was awesome on communication and she kept me entertained while I waited. The techs communication on optional services were precise and I never felt pressured. Overall my experience every time I come to the Beloit location I leave happy and I always choose this to be my first choice for tires or repairs. I have had 5 vehicles and counting serviced at this location.
- brakes for a 2013 BUICK LACROSSE, 118000 miles
The associate that attended me was informative, friendly and helpful
- brakes for a 2012 NISSAN FRONTIER, 180000 miles
Great Customer Service!! My 1st go to place for my tire needs..
- brakes for a 2012 DODGE DURANGO, 138000 miles
You guy's were great, I'll be back for sure.
- brakes for a 2001 BUICK CENTURY, 153000 miles
John is awesome. took care of me fast and efficiently. Definitely recommend people
- brakes for a 2007 CHRYSLER ASPEN, 160065 miles
Low prices and honest work. Recommended!
- brakes for a 2013 SMART FORTWO, 26000 miles
Could not believe how fast my car was done with no appointment. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC
Your front desk person Jessica was AMAZING! She is always so good to work with.