SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Basking Ridge NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Brian and his team of auto surgeons are just the best of the best..five stars..TOP GUN...BRIAN.the GM @ MAVIS IS THE BEST..HIS TEAM ARE THE BEST...AM AND HAVE BEEN SO VERY SATISFIED...
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA COROLLA, 78321 miles
Brian is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. Brian has helped us before when we needed a quick oil change. We prefer going to MAVIS ONLY BECAUSE OF BRIAN. Easier than going to dealer. Thank You BRIAN âï¸âï¸âï¸âï¸âï¸ I
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 104000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Basking Ridge is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Joshua and his team service is excellent ! ðŸ‘
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 88953 miles
Excellent service went above and beyond. I highly recommend this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 RAM PROMASTER 1500, 121210 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 INFINITI EX35, 74000 miles
Brian has been so professional and courteous. He has always checked my car and keeps me informed of needed maintenance. I trust him implicitly. He is a great representative for Mavis. I will recommend anyone who needs repair work to Brian. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA RAV4, 40001 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Basking Ridge NJ:
Brian was absolutely awesome. He went out of his way to help me despite his busy schedule. I strongly recommend this place.
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA PRIUS, 158000 miles
I had an excellent experience with my car repair. While it may sometimes be anxious, Kyle made my day easy. Thank you.
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA RAV4, 92494 miles
extremely friendly and courteous. would gladly recommend this location.
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA ACCORD, 123000 miles
Great job by Brian and his staff. True professionals.
- brakes for a 2017 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, 95002 miles
Thanks for your excellent service!
- brakes for a 2016 SUBARU LEGACY, 54000 miles
The Manager very nice
- brakes for a 2006 AUDI A4, 79000 miles
Awesome Staff, Brian and Mike explained everything and kept me informed throughout the process and service.. Because of them I will return for all my automotive needs on all 5 of my family cars
- brakes for a 2016 CADILLAC ESCALADE ESV, 59965 miles
We have brought both of our vehicles to have service to this location and will keep coming back.
- brakes for a 2014 SUBARU OUTBACK, 138565 miles
Neil and Kadija were very helpful and professional!
- brakes for a 2013 BMW 328I XDRIVE, 138982 miles
Everytime I go to store 166 i feel like a valued customer. The guys always show me the issue and educate me on what's happening with my vehicle. Andrew was great today. He did his best to get me out there timely and safely. He's someone I trust.
- brakes for a 2005 JEEP LIBERTY, 167584 miles
Everyone at the Bernardsville Mavis is always very helpful, courteous & professional. They make bringing in my car for service, a very pleasant & easy experience. Work is always done when they say it will be.
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 107240 miles
The peeson that assisted me, was very professional!
- brakes for a 2006 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 122537 miles
Much more professional than his has been in years
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA SEQUOIA, 155736 miles
Very nice customer service from Derek and Brian
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 49490 miles