SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Arlington Heights IL, low as $148.99, most cars
Everything was taken care of super quickly and very professionally!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA CAMRY
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 41001 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Arlington Heights is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 88000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 BMW 330I XDRIVE, 70010 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jack and Zach went above and beyond to help me out and stay in budget and feel comfortable with what they were doing. I'd go again just to see them!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA
Very professional and courteous. Inspection indicated work that needed to be done to ensure safety and performance, very grateful for keeping us safe.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 52507 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Arlington Heights IL:
Stefan was very helpful in getting me new brake pads and rotors for my car at a great price!!
- brakes for a 2015 AUDI A6 QUATTRO, 47562 miles
In and out! Ran on time, as stated...
- brakes for a 2015 BMW M6 GRAN COUPE, 53884 miles
- brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SONATA, 180000 miles
Marcos and Daniela were super professional and helped me out in a situation that I was not prepared for. Sucks to be lied to by a previous mechanic but these guys were super helpful and gained my trust quickly.
- brakes for a 2010 SUBARU FORESTER, 135000 miles
Rich was very professional and helpful. The place is very clean and had a comfortable waiting area. I would go back there but hopefully I will not need to anytime soon.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA HR-V, 49342 miles
Love the service from Mavis Tire and Brakes. Stefan and Daniella are #1 in my book. Also love the value and warranty.
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET BOLT EV, 31877 miles
Rich and the guys are great
- brakes for a 2018 HONDA RIDGELINE, 100000 miles
Went the extra mile to pick me up to bring me to the shop to get my car when my schedule didn't allow me to get there in my own.
- brakes for a 2016 BMW 320I XDRIVE, 36000 miles
Thank you for not trying to upsell me anything, that makes a world of a difference.
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA CAMRY
Great job! Car drove like a dream heading home!
- brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 51900 miles
Service was awesome ðŸ‘ and prices were reasonable
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA COROLLA, 65000 miles
The lady front desk is so nice, thank you
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 70000 miles
I called last minute to inquire about fog lights. Was told â€œcome on byâ€ with less then 20 minutes to closing. The guys were funny, professional, and all around made the experience so smooth and stress free.
- brakes for a 2019 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 45000 miles
They got it right! Great service!
- brakes for a 2010 NISSAN MAXIMA, 33000 miles