SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Antioch IL, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA COROLLA
Nice service time!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 LEXUS CT200H, 121111 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Antioch is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great service and very friendly staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA CAMRY, 70001 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 AUDI Q7, 105012 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I'm a first time customer and Anthony the store manager went above and beyond to get my van back on the road safely. My brakes were making a lot of noise and needed everything, he called corporate on my behalf and locked in a sweet discount that I could afford and get back on the road safely. Mavis Tires and brakes and their staff all get a 100 star review, because they gave me a "very fair handshake" and got me back on the road quickly (less then two hours) and safely when it mattered most. I now have a new go to auto mechanic locally I can trust.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
Thank you Mark and Anthony for always taking great care of our Jeep and us as if we were family! You all are amazing and we appreciate you guys!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 JEEP PATRIOT, 180000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Antioch IL:
Very friendly Manager's...would definitely do business with them again.
- brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER, 49250 miles
Mike took care of me in the Round Lake Beach, IL store. What a nice guy. Would love to ask him out. LOL
- brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER 200, 87170 miles
Thanks Mike for getting the issue taken care of in a very timely manner.
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 160000 miles
Very satisfied with your store and the employees.
- brakes for a 2011 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 115000 miles
Michael was very amazing. Best customer service every! Anthony was awesome, I was very happy with the whole experience. They went above and beyond and really do care. Super friendly. I highly recommend Mavis Tire and Brakes.
- brakes for a 2011 KIA OPTIMA, 100000 miles
Jason and his team were great! I highly recommend!
- brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 165222 miles
Riley was amazing he kept checking on my car for me informed me of the problem and very helpful
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET CRUZE
Jason and his team were great! Thanks again!
- brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 160200 miles
Nice, very fast uber inspection.