SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Aberdeen MD, low as $148.99, most cars
Alex took great care of my car and went above and beyond my expectations!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 NISSAN ROGUE, 168000 miles
Rasheed and Leon are great. Thanks for the quick service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD F-150, 52840 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Aberdeen is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Omar and his team were great! They were able to resolve an issue I had for quite some time. I appreciate their professionalism and will continue to bring my car for service for the foreseeable future. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 LEXUS ES350, 126603 miles
Absolutely amazing experience coming here. Found other issues with the car that needed to be fixed and were able to do all of that and be extremely helpful with getting it done and communicating the issues. Will definitely be coming here from now on for brake/tire and other general maintenance for my vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 SUBARU LEGACY, 146292 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.