- All-Season Performance
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology™)
- Steering Responsiveness
- Quiet Ride
- Ultra Wet Traction
- Run On Flat Technology
- Asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance, as indictaed by M + S rating.
- Jointless Band Technology™ helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds.
- A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback.
- Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology™ helps reduce noise for a quiet ride.
- Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for enhanced wet traction.
- Dunlop® Self Supporting Technology (DSST)® uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions.