- All-Season Performance
- Steering Responsiveness
- Rim Protection
- Cornering Stability
- Refined Handling (Jointless Band Technology™)
- Run On Flat Technology
- Ultra Wet Traction
- Refined Handling (CTT™)
- The asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance.
- Exclusive, high-performance tread helps provide enhanced grip and control in a range of driving conditions.
- Max Flange Shield® helps protect rims from accidental curb damage (available in select sizes).
- Large, stable, interconnected tread blocks enhance dry cornering, grip, and stability.
- Jointless Band Technology™ helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds.
- Dunlop® Self Supporting Technology (DSST)® uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions.
- Independent inner tread blocks with open shoulder grooves provide powerful water dispersion and all-season grip.
- Combined Tire Technology (CTT™) allows for less tire weight and a rounder cavity shape which help provide a softer ride.