SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Willow Spring NC, low as $148.99, most cars
Great and hardworking group of guys!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 RAM 1500, 111410 miles
Everyone here took very good care of us! Mat is an excellent manager!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD EDGE, 114000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Willow Spring is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Wonderful first experience with everything from scheduling to check out. Will definitely recommend and return for other services.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 JEEP WRANGLER, 96333 miles
Very honest and straight forward and great prices. Dave and the team is fantastic.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA, 154226 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 FORD ESCAPE
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.