SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Wesley Chapel FL, low as $148.99, most cars
Great service, awesome customer service, amazing staff, fast service. Great experience Thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 61300 miles
Jessica was great! Really polite/friendly and very helpful with my experience today.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ROGUE, 50304 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Wesley Chapel is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I was very happy with the service today. The team was clearly very busy, however they were organized, made sure customers were taken care of, communication about status and progress was very good. Today's experience was head and shoulders better than any other drive in tires and brakes establishment. Our intake person was fantastic, and I know she told me her name more than once, but I'm terrible with names, I cut remember at this time. But she was great, a great ambassador for your company. I now have a preferred place for my auto repair and maintenance needs. I will be bringing my second car there for breaks, tires and any other needs A+++. Perfect 10. What else can I say. Your people make the difference.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA PILOT, 146507 miles
Rob and his team are great. I've taken my vehicles to Rob for years and I've never been disappointed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 KIA SOUL, 58508 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
These guys at the Waters Ave store are awesome! Only place I'll take my car for service from now on. Loved them!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET HHR, 160572 miles
The Service Manager on Sunday 12/6/2020 was very kind, informative, and the reason why I have returned and will return to this location in the future.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER, 83600 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Wesley Chapel FL:
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA, 167008 miles
- brakes for a 2007 LEXUS GS350, 200288 miles
- brakes for a 2014 KIA SORENTO, 126732 miles
The Mavis crew was great like always. Try them for yourself. They go out of their way to make sure your car is ready and safe for the road.
- brakes for a 1998 HONDA ACCORD, 126624 miles
Mike was very helpful and explained all the car needs very clearly.
- brakes for a 2010 NISSAN VERSA, 89790 miles