SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Tyrone GA, low as $148.99, most cars
Jerome was fantastic!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 192197 miles
The lady at the front desk (Brie) who attended to me was amazing
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY, 204488 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Tyrone is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The two Young Men at the desk were very helpful to me. Juan(please pardon me I don't recall the other Man's name) gave me detailed info about my car. It was a relief to work with The Team at Mavis PTC
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 LEXUS RX350
They were great. I'll be back. Thanks very much.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA TACOMA, 158186 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.