SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Toledo OH, low as $148.99, most cars
I took my car in because I was hearing a noise from the rear of the car. I worked with Jesse, he was friendly and explained things in a manner that made it easy for me to understand, as I know next to nothing about cars. I could not be more pleased with the service I received!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA RAV4, 124015 miles
I have wrote my google review. But Jesse and Andrew are awesome team
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Toledo is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everyone was great! Very friendly and direct. I was very impressed!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 47987 miles
Very pleased with the entire experience!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ROGUE, 62964 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
They were very professional and honest with me and replaced the rear brake pads in a timely manner.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD EXPEDITION, 115104 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.