SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Spring Hill FL, low as $148.99, most cars
First time at a Mavis shop and very impressive. I have already referred to my staff to go there for their needs!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 95000 miles
They squeezed me in without an appointment. Checked thoroughly - showed me damage I was unaware of. Repairs were done faster than I expected.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 PONTIAC G6, 155003 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Spring Hill is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
This is my Mavis Tire store and I love it. The people are kind and care about my vehicle. I have been going there since the day they opened.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN MAXIMA
Team is very customer oriented - KUDOS!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD F-150, 82523 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great people. Fair prices. Quality work. Good
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 157000 miles
Wonderful service! Very professional clean and honest. Thank you so much for your business. I appricate your location helping me take care of my car.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA PRIUS, 132120 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Spring Hill FL:
Perry and Kristen were awesome
- brakes for a 2005 PONTIAC G6, 198564 miles
I was very pleased with the service and will definitely come back.
- brakes for a 2012 ACURA TL, 54329 miles
Your shop on mariner and County line and Springhill is very clean organized I liked that when an appointment is made they take the time to verify and not waste my time or theirs The staff at this location were very friendly and made sure you received the help you needed I work in the fire service so I will make sure to pass on this information
- brakes for a 2013 RAM 1500, 140440 miles
I had a big problem at a Goodyear shop and the team at Mavis assured me I was right to be upset and advised me on how to proceed. My car was completely taken care of for less than half of what the competitor wanted to charge me. Loyal new customer here!
- brakes for a 2019 JEEP COMPASS, 55833 miles
Service manager Dee was awesome to work with...
- brakes for a 2016 JEEP PATRIOT, 140206 miles
Great and professional service , very please with the experience
- brakes for a 2018 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 68557 miles
Great services, excellent explaining the detail of my car
- brakes for a 2012 FORD EDGE, 153687 miles
Very satisfied. Good prices, made an appointment and was in and out like I hoped.
- brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 74281 miles
This was an awesome place to get work done and very reasonable.
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA PILOT, 198886 miles
Very helpful and knowledgeable especially the women charge
- brakes for a 2009 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 110000 miles
Awesome job. Informed me of brakes and completes work super fast and clean
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA YARIS, 155000 miles
The staff was very nice and helpful to what I needed, assuring me the best services they could provide. Definitely will come again!!!
- brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA, 160000 miles
Now I have a place to go to get my car fixed thank you for everything God bless
- brakes for a 2012 JEEP PATRIOT, 158693 miles
The staff at this location always takes care of me! They have a great team!
- brakes for a 2013 FORD FIESTA, 131795 miles