SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Sicklerville NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
I always have a great experience. The staff are all very friendly.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 145144 miles
This team is the best ðŸ‘Œ
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MAZDA CX-5, 90000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Sicklerville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Larry, Dante and Brianna where so very helpful, professional and courteous! Great team and I will certainly be returning. Prices where the best in the area! Highly recommend Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 70082 miles
The staff is friendly and welcoming, giving customers the feeling that they've come to the right place for servicing their vehicles. Dave,Kristy and Larry listen to you explain your vehicles problem and find the solution to fix your vehicle correctly. They and the mechanics do great work at a reasonable cost.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA RAV4, 133641 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Eric Bezanis is absolutely the best! After 4 1/2 years my car was due for new tires, shocks, back brakes. I've been taking my car to Eric for over 5 years. Zach did an outstanding job on my wheel alignment! My car is driving very very well! Larry and Kristin do an excellent job at the front desk! Every customer walks away satisfied with a smile on their faces! It is always my pleasure to fill out my customer survey. Especially when I always get outstanding service!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD ESCAPE, 75000 miles
Kristie is the best!! She explained everything in detail and kept me up to date!! Will definitely recommend to others!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 43000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Sicklerville NJ:
Kristie was awesome with her communication! Prices were a bit high since the last visit, but Kristie applied the web coupons. Thank you for a good experience.
- brakes for a 2013 LEXUS ES350, 74500 miles
Larry and Kristie always helpful and professional!
- brakes for a 2014 FORD F-150, 115000 miles
I am always pleased with Mavis. I am informed as to what I need or don't need for the safety of my vehicle repairs. I always feel confident they are doing the best job. Have been taking our vehicles here for years. The staff is always friendly and super informative. Happy customer!!
- brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 180000 miles
Thank you for changing my brakes for me. It definitely was needed. Great place if you need to get your vehicle serviced. I would highly recommend!!!!!!
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP RENEGADE, 56368 miles
All of the staff were super nice and very helpful
- brakes for a 2008 FORD FOCUS, 166407 miles
Excellent customer service. Miles was great and explained everything clearly. Highly recommend when you need your vehicle serviced. Thank you all.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ROGUE, 70897 miles
Bill, Brian, and Dawn were so helpful and honest. They kept me very well informed about what was going on with my vehicle. I will definitely be going back to them next time!
- brakes for a 2005 HONDA PILOT, 156179 miles
Both Larry and David who helped me with my vehicle kept me in the loop through the whole process and as always everyone on staff was a great help.
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY, 151619 miles
I just want to express my appreciation to Ken, Larry, and Anthony. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable, and informative. Anthony worked on my car and he is very knowledgeable in his field of work. I have never met a mechanic that took the time he did to fix my problem. He is absolutely amazing. I think everyone for their hard work and dedication! I will refer everyone I know to this facility.
- brakes for a 2014 KIA OPTIMA, 88995 miles
Always a great experience that's why I keep on coming back! Thank you!
- brakes for a 2015 FORD FIESTA, 71389 miles
Very friendly! Extremely helpful. 4 tires, brakes/rotors. In and out in minimal time. Ty very much
- brakes for a 2013 FORD FUSION, 56438 miles
Thank You for A GREAT. JOBðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN VERSA, 94595 miles
Eugene the Manager and entire staff were welcoming, very professional and informative! Best Service from all that I have seen in years from a repair facility! They all deserve free lunch from Corporate! We definitely will return for any of our auto service needs. AWESOME EXPERIENCE WIT ALL OF THEM! Thanks!
- brakes for a 2018 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE CROSS, 32103 miles
Staff was effecient and professional.
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA PILOT, 122000 miles