SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Port Orange FL, low as $148.99, most cars
Honestly, what a pleasant surprise how courteous and polite and helpful everyone was. The gentleman Kareem was very nice and helpful. I would recommend you guys 100 percent. Everyone should run their business that way. Thank you. Laurie Starkweather
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Port Orange is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.