SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Plymouth PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Courtney, Kevin and Jim are very professional. They were attentive to my needs and answered all of my questions and gave me good advice
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE
This is where I come every time I need something done with my vehicle. I trust these guys with everythingâ€¦ they even make my vehicle look nice before they give it back!!! Bottom line this is the only place I come when I need an oil change your tires or if my car breaks down. They always give me special prices because I keep coming back and their prices are just good to begin with! Thank you guys!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA, 125782 miles
Cole Muffler in Plymouth is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
You guys are awesome
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 NISSAN XTERRA, 150575 miles
Your sales rep Pablo was very informative and kept me updated on the status of my car. Took care of everything before i hit the road with my grandchildren.Now i know car is safe
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 74624 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I love them all amazing employees
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 NISSAN XTERRA, 138941 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.