SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Melbourne FL, low as $148.99, most cars
Fastest service I have ever had anywhere.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE, 50000 miles
Leon was especially professional and courteous and dedicated in every way to helping get all needed repairs done prifessionally and as affordable as possible. He's a great assett for Tuffy ... it was his exceptional & caring efforts that caused me to pick and trust Tuffy for my costly repairs over many other local & national chain choices I also consulted with.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP PATRIOT, 127238 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Melbourne is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Recently moved to the area; looking for an auto repair shop that has honest employees and don't try to upsell. Tuffy's was great! You may have a new customer!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 INFINITI G35, 175673 miles
Thank you to Anthontly and Carlos for the professional service from start to finish.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI SONATA, 54456 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 BMW 335I
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.