SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Marcellus NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Shea, the Cortland Store manager, always does a great job and sees things through on my service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 SUBARU LEGACY, 107388 miles
Second time here. Worked with Dave. Will return.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 GMC ACADIA, 87527 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Marcellus is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
My rear brakes started making an awful sound Friday morning I called on my lunch to get an estimate and it was $300 cheaper than the competitor. They got me in that afternoon and I was driving home in my nice quiet SAFE car by 5 pm. The guys were all friendly courteous. They gave me some great ideas to help with my daughters vehicle as well. This will absolutely be my first call for car repairs, Thank you Mavis in Camillus.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD FUSION, 95000 miles
It is good to be able to trust car service people.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU FORESTER, 65632 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thank you to Lance for being very informative and helpful with my car. I appreciate the great customer service.
Ed is a great manager at Mavis, West Genesee St., Camillus, NY
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Marcellus NY:
very satisfied with everything