SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Linden MI, low as $148.99, most cars
Very friendly, knowledgeable and felt they were very honest!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 FORD RANGER, 192876 miles
I feel confident with this auto service center. They have always worked me in as quickly as possible if I had an issue with my car. The people that work there are friendly and professional. It's good to know that when I have trouble with my car that I can trust these hard working people to get the job doneðŸ˜Š
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI ELANTRA COUPE, 69404 miles
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Linden is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.