SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Flint MI, low as $148.99, most cars
The folks at the Flint-Pierson Road branch are always excellent. Can't say enough about them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 PONTIAC VIBE
Very pleased. Was dealing with another Tuffy that I was happy with but too far. Equally impressed here
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 NISSAN FRONTIER
Tuffy Tire & Auto in Flint is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The customer service is excellent. Everyone is professional and knowledgeable. I have returned many times for vehicle repairs. I recommend the Pierson road location to everyone.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 195000 miles
We always bring our vehicles to Tuffy. You have great service. You are honest. And you do quality work.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 BUICK ENCLAVE
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I was very pleased with the service I received. The new manager, Jason, was very patient as I read off my list of things I felt had to be repaired on my vehicle. Butch and Lindsay were very knowledgeable and made a point to show me why I needed the certain parts to be changed. I left their shop feeling comfortable that a good job had been done. I've already recommended them to a family member.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET IMPALA
It sure if this is new, but I like this way of communication. Gives me a better way for me to keeping track of my repairs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 GMC ENVOY
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Flint MI:
I am very happy with this facility. They are lucrative with every change that happens.
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE DAKOTA, 149922 miles
Good quality service
- brakes for a 2016 MAZDA CX-5
- brakes for a 2003 BUICK CENTURY
The techs were professional and did a great job!