SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Buffalo NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Manager Devon was very clear with what my vehicle needed. He kept me informed, very professional ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHRYSLER 200, 83727 miles
Dan is the man 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 75148 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Buffalo is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Couldn't be happier. Very fast and courteous and the price was right.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK, 39162 miles
The manager Cameron went above & beyond to take me in on a holiday weekend & gave me a friendly discount to match. Awesome place awesome ðŸ˜Ž team.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 FORD E-350 SUPER DUTY, 123452 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Mavis is the best so far.I mean the guys are professional in customer service. Thanks Mavis, I will always come.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET SONIC
The location manager Shawn was great. Explained everything. Got the vehicle in right away on weekend which was great. Highly recommend the NT location
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Buffalo NY:
I realized Thursday, after work, that I was in need of a brake check. I called and spoke to Cameron and he was able to get me in quickly, check everything out and let me know that I was in need of rotors and brake pads all the way around. He covered the brake pads under warranty and worked with me on a price I could afford for the rest of the repair. The shop was busy and they were down to one mechanic, but Cameron still got my truck done quickly and efficiently! Im back on the road and my truck is safe and sound!!!
- brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER, 142145 miles
Jeffrey notified me that my inspection was two months overdue. [something I had neglected to check]. He immediately had someone come over and perform a NYS Inspection on my 2013 Honda CR-V. It was done within 20 minutes.
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA CR-V, 128817 miles
Fantastic crew and service
- brakes for a 2007 LINCOLN MKX, 109456 miles
Live in fairport but always come here because it is the best.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ALTIMA, 29709 miles
They always take care of me.
- brakes for a 2019 HONDA CIVIC, 156000 miles
The staff are awesome and deserves a raise when do.
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 95329 miles
Knowledgeable and kind staff!
- brakes for a 2016 DODGE JOURNEY, 96200 miles
Manager was customer focused
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 41000 miles
As always a satisfied customer. Service is always good.
- brakes for a 2000 CHEVROLET BLAZER, 89000 miles
Delaware location was great, professional, honest and fast!
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 68338 miles
Mavis is the Best (c)2022
- brakes for a 1997 HONDA CIVIC, 247000 miles
Jeff was a great help
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 121000 miles
By having my brakes replaced by Mavis instead of by Audi Buffalo, I saved about $1500. I will recommend Mavis to all of my friends.
- brakes for a 2013 AUDI A5, 41000 miles
Only place I'll have my car worked on. They're flexible, understanding, helpful and quick. The manager Dan is the man!
- brakes for a 2007 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX, 189567 miles