SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Brooklyn NY, low as $158.99, most cars
Service was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 HONDA CR-V, 195161 miles
Excellent customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY, 893001 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Brooklyn is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The team was really phenomenal. From the management to the teammates, you can tell they care about people and are not trying to rip people off. This was my first time here, and I'm looking forward to conducting business with such an amazing team. Thank you fellas!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 BMW 750LI XDRIVE, 87000 miles
The staff here was definitely one of the Best I've ever encountered!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 ACURA RDX
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN SENTRA, 71741 miles
Reggie was very helpful. Fast assistance and great customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2020 HONDA ACCORD, 80416 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Brooklyn NY:
Absolutely stellar service from start to finish
- brakes for a 2007 SUBARU OUTBACK, 178000 miles
The entire team is great and have worked on all my cars
- brakes for a 2015 MERCEDES-BENZ ML350, 67271 miles
Had an amazing experience. The manager was incredibly knowledgeable and honest. He took time to explain the issues instead of assuming I know the ins and outs of auto technicalities. Would recommend to anyone. Can speak highly enough of these guys. Happy customer and Jeep.
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP WRANGLER, 59114 miles
I'm really satisfied
- brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA TACOMA, 58000 miles
Amazing work from very professional workers, Thank you.
- brakes for a 2008 HONDA CIVIC, 174771 miles
Everything was great!!!
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN PATHFINDER
Kurt was very helpful
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA, 100000 miles
Just keep up the good service
- brakes for a 2017 HONDA ACCORD, 40000 miles
This was a positive experience.
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY, 97629 miles
- brakes for a 2014 BMW X5, 73527 miles
Only would have appreciated a call when my car was ready for pick up! Otherwise great service and employees, thank you for your help!
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA PRIUS, 200000 miles
Excellent Service. I was in and out quickly. Great Service, Highly recommen
- brakes for a 2009 INFINITI M35, 133249 miles
The reason I choose this Mavis was prior services for new tires . I was overwhelmingly happy with the brake service I received. Customer service was outstanding Nobody touches my truck but Mavis âœŠðŸ¿âœŠðŸ¿ðŸ”¥â¤ï¸ðŸ‘ðŸ¿
- brakes for a 2013 FORD EDGE, 121001 miles
Ed was very informative regarding the service I needed.. He even caught some problems with my brakes that I didn't know I had..
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA ODYSSEY