SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Briarcliff Manor NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Everyone was great friendly. Overall excellent experience
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 67531 miles
Joe (the manager at Mavis in Pleasantville, NY) is Awesome!!! Helpful, knowledgeable, courteous and kept me informed of my car's status. Will definitely be a returning customer when needed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA SORENTO, 100549 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Briarcliff Manor is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Stevie helped me out today and he was very professional and courteous he definitely works hard I've been there 3 times in the last two weeks for unrelated issues with my car and he's helped me multiple times. Definitely deserves a raise or promotion.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CADILLAC SRX, 86349 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 48200 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
JB is an awesome help
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 SUBARU LEGACY, 140928 miles
Everything was handled professionally
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Briarcliff Manor NY:
John is Great, Knowledgable, Helpful, and Understanding. He understands how people are struggling with financial issues. He makes sure to keep cost affordable, and make sure to fix what is most needed and crucial. The other front desk Guy is Great Too! Thanks:):):)