SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Braselton GA, low as $148.99, most cars
Tim and Mark are great at letting me know what and how long repairs are needed and take. I am grateful to them for their help.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA, 212407 miles
Chris went up and beyond to make sure that I was taking care of. Everyone was exceptional and friendly. This has always been my go to store and forever will be. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA, 60000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Braselton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great service! Quick and easy. Very good experience at this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 95000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ARMADA, 120000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
These guys were awesome! Thank you for getting me back on the road on such short notice!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 MAZDA 6, 50500 miles
Felt well taken care of as a regular repeat client
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.