SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Brandon FL, low as $148.99, most cars
Jay and Pete can't be beat!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 KIA SORENTO, 44000 miles
They are family owned and care about the safety of all
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN PATHFINDER
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Brandon is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Anthony and the team at Mavis in Brandon were exceptional and went above and beyond to make sure my car was safe to drive after getting a flat tire. I am extremely appreciative of how much they were able to work with me on getting my car back in time and having everything that I needed done. The manager, Anthony, was great in communicating what was going on and I felt good knowing my car was in good hands. I definitely feel safe driving my car after visiting Mavis in Brandon and would absolutely recommend this place to my friends and family. I feel good knowing I have a trustworthy place to take my car that's right around the corner! Thank you to the team at Mavis for taking excellent care of me and my car!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 KIA FORTE
Paul always goes the extra mile to take care of his customers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA VENZA, 107761 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Helped with budget to ensure I was safe.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY, 109000 miles
Affordable, honest and friendly!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FIAT 500, 90000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Brandon FL:
The mechanic Dave was great he got us in and out no problem very professional and Anthony was great
- brakes for a 2015 KIA OPTIMA, 64000 miles
A very hard working group of motivated employees there!
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 105385 miles
Everyone was so friendly & welcoming! I had my daughter with me and Anthony was very sweet and personable!
- brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ALTIMA
I couldn't have wished for better! Anthony is absolutely the best at what he does. He made me feel very comfortable from the day I walked through the door up until the time I picked up my completed vehicle. Anthony worked very hard to get the parts I needed at the best possible prices for my 1998 Landcruiser. Being Fairly new to Florida and having a older vehicle that I would like to keep on the road, I feel like I've found a Auto Repair Shop that I can trust all my future needs too. I really felt like I was a valued customer. I will highly recommend your shop to all my family and friends. Thanks for this great experience!
- brakes for a 1998 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER, 311000 miles
Thank you for quality ser service and professionalism Anthony !!
- brakes for a 2015 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 100000 miles
Pete was very courteous and helpful.
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA PILOT
Anthony was awesome! Great customer service. This gentlemen went above and beyond to take care of me and my truck
- brakes for a 2006 NISSAN FRONTIER, 127000 miles
I had the best customer service here than I've ever had at any mechanic shop. Everything was explained well and I felt welcomed. Great service. I would 100% come back and recommend anyone I know to come too.
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN SENTRA, 88000 miles
Excellent Service Every time! Thanks to Rob and his team!
- brakes for a 2016 DODGE DURANGO, 99386 miles
It was perfect and the service was fast and good
- brakes for a 2017 MITSUBISHI LANCER
Anthony truly went above and beyond to help us. The service was great and all staff were professional and courteous. Found this place on accident due to a coupon and definitely glad we did. We will definitely return to this location in the future for our car repairs and maintenance.
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 180000 miles
Anthony is the man
- brakes for a 2006 FORD RANGER, 146279 miles
Anthony was great to work with. Completely understanding with my situation went out of his way to get me back on the road
- brakes for a 2004 HONDA PILOT
Eki was fantastic - very personable, and chatted with me while I waited (when he wasn't helping others or answering the very busy phone line!)
- brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 161660 miles