SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bradford MA, low as $148.99, most cars
Great service, clean store, and friendly staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 MAZDA 3, 89000 miles
Brendan was extremely helpful & understanding. Loved his helping attitude & made sure we got out of there all good to go, with safety in mind every step of the way.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 DODGE RAM 1500, 132700 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bradford is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Brakes feel and sound great . Appreciate the service
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA CAMRY, 145263 miles
Fast, Great service, very friendly,
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HONDA ACCORD, 28958 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.