SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bound Brook NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
I appreciate the promptness and clearness with which the status of my vehicle was communicated
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 SCION TC, 115877 miles
William manager was fantastic and the mechanics Courtney was super good at explaining what was wrong and explain what the best options on what should be done first
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 146245 miles
STS Tire in Bound Brook is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Courtney did a great job informing me of the problems of my vehicle. Made suggestions that I agreed with. He also kept me informed of the process and gave me a return date to check on any problems that may come up. I appreciate the service I received.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 DODGE JOURNEY, 100000 miles
Will and elder did great job at managing there time and have all there customer in and out in a decent time frame
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 99738 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
super well done
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 51000 miles
William was very helpfull
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN SENTRA, 96728 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bound Brook NJ:
The service was awesome! They presented and explained the issue with my vehicle. They also repaired my vehicle with in a timely manner. I could have went anywhere of course by my experience with STS in previous years has been â€œGreatâ€!
- brakes for a 2002 GMC SIERRA 1500, 263000 miles
Every employee was understanding of my situation and couldn’t have been more a accommodating and professional. Thank you all for your help and courtesy!
- brakes for a 2013 INFINITI G37, 92000 miles
Bonny was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Ensured I was happy with all matainance done on my vehicle.
- brakes for a 2015 GMC YUKON
Fantastic service, I had went to pepboys first but the staff here was much more friendly and Aaron was so helpful.
Very good people's. They know they stuff.Thank U again.
Excellent service and reliable. Keep the good work
Great store, as always!
This is a great Place I am happy to do business here
the service men were very helpful and explained everything to me in a way i could understand i was very pleased and happy with the recommendation i would defiantly return. you have your selfs a satisfied customer.