SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Boulder Hill IL, low as $148.99, most cars
Tony and Curtis were great. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 150000 miles
Mario did a great job leading us and informing us of the process. We knew our vehicle was in good hands.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA SIENNA, 65000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Boulder Hill is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The staff was very good at explaining my options and the advantages of each. When it was discovered that additional work was required, they worked with me to make it possible. Overall I am extremely satisfied with my experience and would recommend the team at thd Montgomery location to my family and friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 36113 miles
Mario was amazing at helping my daughter and getting her car fixed at a reasonable price.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD FOCUS, 70000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Mario was courteous and friendly. The service was great.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 66900 miles
Mario has been a huge improvement to the management team. I look forward to continuing to use this location for future needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 GMC SIERRA 1500, 888888 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Boulder Hill IL:
Givev these guys a raise, sat around for a few waiting for my ride tob pick me up, in that time, what they have to deal with while being professional...this is why I work with animals, not humans
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI SONATA, 175000 miles
Bret and Brandon have helped me out extremely well and even stayed past closing time in order for me to pick up my car! Thank you again for everything and it's because of guys like you that I continue to visit!
- brakes for a 2017 LINCOLN MKZ, 69964 miles
Mario provided excellent service!
- brakes for a 2008 PONTIAC VIBE, 105000 miles
Great customer service. Will be back.
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA PRIUS, 165500 miles
Amazing service thank you!!
- brakes for a 2016 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 82500 miles
- brakes for a 2019 HONDA CIVIC, 88888 miles
- brakes for a 2019 HONDA CIVIC
I was very pleased and plan on making this my new goto shop for car work
- brakes for a 2018 MERCEDES-BENZ GLA250, 57412 miles
Outstanding experience over all. First time there under new business ownership. Will be back for other vehicle needs.
- brakes for a 2011 KIA FORTE
Mario was knowledgeable, efficient, and made my experience exemplary! I received my car before promised and this was a big highlight to my day! He has certainly earned my future business!
- brakes for a 2018 AUDI S5
Thanks to Chris and his team.
- brakes for a 2008 NISSAN ARMADA, 98888 miles
Z was very helpful throughout the entire process.
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN MAXIMA, 100000 miles
Everyone was very kind and considerate. My daughter was pleased to know how extensive your services reach. She will be b ack, Thanks!
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY, 102437 miles
Mario provided great customer service. He is an strong asset.
- brakes for a 2013 JEEP WRANGLER, 125000 miles