SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Boston MA, low as $148.99, most cars
Thanks so much for the Everett office. Particularly Lisa was very professional, informative. She kept me updated on my car brakes issues and put in the initiative to investigate the root cause and finding a solution.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD MUSTANG
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HONDA CIVIC, 170000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Boston is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The whole team from the managers to the employees are great and very friendly, honest and helpful. I will come back and refer others
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI KONA, 59632 miles
Stephany was the best
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 140000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Stephanie the store mgr was very responsive on to my needs. She educated me on what and how it would be fixed. I was in and out in less than hour
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
Darren did awesome and exceptional work on my vehicle. I am VERY satisfied with the service. Plus they're very friendly :)
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP PATRIOT, 87457 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Boston MA:
The service was above and beyond expectations and I was completely satisfied with the service and treatment given during my experience at Mavis. Couldn't have done a better job in my opinion.
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 128000 miles
The lady taking in customer job requests was fantastic. She Handled all challenges very professionally. The store was short stuffed with mechanics and this presented very challenging situation for her. She maintained her composure through all difficult situations. The manager also came in and was very accommodating. It was a busy day with not enough mechanics on duty. The two mechanics who were present were also very patient and accommodating to customers. Happy to have serviced my car at this location with such great staff on dutyâ€¦.
- brakes for a 2009 LEXUS RX350, 106256 miles
Excellent service and price, friendly and capable staff.
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA PRIUS, 241849 miles
I especially like that your new name is Mavis and that your mechanics are women!
- brakes for a 2009 SUBARU FORESTER, 63830 miles
I had gone in because my brakes sounded horrible . Wasn't expecting them to do them that day/night. 1.5 hrs later they were done. Unfortunately one of the parts were defective and they took care of it no problem. I always recommend Mavis to ppl
- brakes for a 2013 KIA FORTE, 83350 miles
Stephanie is great and updated me at all times, when something required my attention she pointed out and shared what the issues were and explained in detail . She made me feel comfortable leaving the shop knowing things were done thoroughly and correctly. I cannot thank you enough!
- brakes for a 2015 TOYOTA COROLLA, 65845 miles
Everyone was very helpful and nice ðŸ‘
- brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA RAV4, 78554 miles
very helpful staff
- brakes for a 2018 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT, 60000 miles
Antonio and his team are awesome.
- brakes for a 2010 ACURA TL, 124200 miles
The staff at Mavis were unbelievably friendly and very knowledgeable. They assisted me with a tire situation that I didn't even know about.
- brakes for a 2002 BMW X5, 125000 miles
Josh and the crew were best experience I've had in an auto repair place ever. They far exceeded my expectations. All my vehicles will be coming to them for repairs from now on.
- brakes for a 2002 TOYOTA RAV4, 228870 miles
Great service. They did a great job. Definitely will recommend.
- brakes for a 2006 SCION XA, 100307 miles
Yessss Patrick is good at what he does!!!!! Yesssssss
- brakes for a 2013 INFINITI FX37, 48657 miles
The staff was very friendly and kept me updated about my car. Great experience!
- brakes for a 2008 VOLVO S40, 114100 miles