SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bloomingdale NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Anthony is an awesome head mechanic. He is always courteous, polite, & accurate. Must keep him forever Julienne is always polite & courteous. Always makes customers feel welcome
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 215648 miles
Tim And Julian helped me out a lot. Above and beyond what I expected. Thanks so much!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD EDGE
Mavis Discount Tire in Bloomingdale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everyone here is great
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN ALTIMA, 85344 miles
Very professional. Charlie was awesome. I'm glad I came back. It was a rush and you guys helped me out in a pinch. Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thank you guys! Best experience ever.
The guys there were great
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bloomingdale NJ:
Great staff keeps me coming back
Always satisfied. Would hate to find them lying or ripping me off.