SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Blenheim NJ, low as $158.99, most cars
Larry is an amazing technician and helps a lot.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 DODGE NITRO, 157384 miles
very helpful staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 193698 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Blenheim is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I will be using for car service in the future.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI SONATA, 189000 miles
Matt made me feel very secure with my tire and repair purchase. His professionalism in this industry is of a high ranking I will continue to be a Mavis customer because of Matt's knowledge and professionalism.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 92772 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jim and Anthony provided excellent customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN ALTIMA, 430120 miles
Excellent and very fast service on my brake pad and rotor replacement work on my car. The Mavis Rep stated it would take possibly 3 hours to do. The brake replacement service only took about 1 and 1/2 hours to do to my pleasant surprise. This is attributed to fact that they had the brake parts on hand for my car and did not have to order and wait for parts arrival. I'm really very satisfied with Mavis's service, Thanks so much!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 HONDA ACCORD, 147490 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Blenheim NJ:
Omar, Rich and the technician who worked on my car were all great. It was a nice experience. Thank You, George Dixey
- brakes for a 2014 FORD FUSION, 92091 miles
Mark went above and beyond to meet my expectations... I will continue to use and recommend Mavis for any automobile needs.
- brakes for a 2004 DODGE RAM 1500, 153498 miles
Service top notch. Great tech!
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA, 161103 miles
Service was awesome
- brakes for a 2007 CADILLAC STS, 203559 miles
I absolutely love the service at the Clementon location. The staff are always kind and professional and they do well to inform you about your vehicle. The prices are far better than what the Honda dealership was offering me.
- brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC, 88000 miles
they did a great job
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 116895 miles
Jennifer and staff are very professional and Jennifers customer service was excellent
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA, 102505 miles
I dealt with Matt when I got there and am very satisfied with all his help and professionalism, he is honest, knowledgeable, and kept me informed the whole way thru. Exactly what I look for in a mechanic.
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA, 88067 miles
Matthew was very nice.
- brakes for a 2013 AUDI S5, 107387 miles
What a class act, everyone was very professional, I appreciate everything these guys did, and I'm coming back, Thanks again!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 44937 miles
Very impressed with the customer service from everyone at the shop. Especially Dave, John, and your new asst manager at the Turnersville, Sewell location.
- brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET COBALT, 100182 miles
Matt and his team were friendly, & professional.
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 84745 miles
- brakes for a 2006 NISSAN ALTIMA, 125456 miles
Excellent customer service.
- brakes for a 2011 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 100000 miles