SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Blauvelt NY, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD FIESTA, 76726 miles
Professional Service by Tyrone and Phinney was excellent
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 ACURA ILX, 96000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Blauvelt is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The Crew are a pleasure to deal with.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 158000 miles
everyone here goes above and beyond for their customers. it's nice to have people you can trust working on your vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA C-HR, 38451 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The guys were great, fast and price was on point... I even returned the next day to have the Lug Nuts rechecked after 25 miles and Carlos took me right away and checked the torque and I was gone in 5 min.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 142184 miles
As usual, my experience at Mavis was very satisfying with service adviser Anthony making sure everything was done to my satisfaction
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 92574 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Blauvelt NY:
staff once again shows total satisfaction when it comes to service and it's customers
- brakes for a 2015 GMC ACADIA, 35147 miles
Ken is fantastic and a great asset to the company. He is always pleasant, helpful, and professional. Ken is one of the main reasons that we have our cars serviced at Mavis in West Nyack, NY.
Employee Jada was very helpful and much appreciated
as always Charlie and his staff are always helpful and make sure everything is fixed so my vehicle is safe to operate
There are, of course, many automotive services available in my area but I always choose this location because of the professional, courteous manner that I receive.
Oscar did a great job determining what i needed for my car, at a good price. Very pleasant and courteous, will definitely bring my car back for future repairs, and recommend to others.
Brian was very honest and easy to deal with. I could not ask for anything to be better!
Great staff! They make everything so convenient and easy for me, I never take my car anywhere else. I highly recommend this location.
Anthony Duke was very helpful & courteous.