SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Binghamton NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Many times a repeat customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA CADENZA, 87262 miles
Dennis and his crew are great.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 CADILLAC SRX, 97651 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Binghamton is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The store manager is fantastic!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA OPTIMA, 145813 miles
I adore the crew at this Mavis. They have helped me out quite a few times at this point. Justin and Jordan are phenomenal. I will never take my car anywhere else.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD FOCUS, 53057 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Another great job from Justin , Jordan and Ian
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD, 220493 miles
All good. Dropped off the car at 1PM Saturday knowing they were VERY busy. Got a call Sunday saying tires were on but I needed read calipers, breaks, and rotors. Had brakes and rotors at home already. Bought calipers from Mavis for 140 each which was the same price as Advanced Auto (same brand) but could have saved about 80 bucks by purchasing myself and then returning core. Decided to just go with it... they put them in my car, a replaced and home and still returned old ones back to Mavis so they could get the core. Good experience which is why I was OK with the 140 each for the calipers.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 KIA SOUL, 71196 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Binghamton NY:
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP CHEROKEE, 47903 miles
Love these guys!
- brakes for a 2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK, 36728 miles
All the employees in this branch of Mavis was super nice and was able to answer any questions I've had! this was a pleasant experience.
- brakes for a 2019 HONDA CIVIC, 45123 miles
Justin and Jordan were so nice. I appreciate them so much. From, Lekeshia
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 138246 miles
They went out of their way to get my vehicle fixed. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
- brakes for a 2013 FORD F-150, 70126 miles
Jon was wonderful! I greatly appreciate all of his help and his kindness during a very stressful time for me. Thank you Jon! :)
- brakes for a 2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 69420 miles
Todd was great at helping me out with my car! The service was great and everyone was super helpful and kind.
- brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 60216 miles
John took very good care of me. My car is running like a charm. I'd recommend anyone to go there!
- brakes for a 2012 LEXUS RX350, 174858 miles
Always great service!!
- brakes for a 2011 BUICK ENCLAVE, 119824 miles
Service was excellent and Price was exceptional!! Jon was very Knowledgeable and very helpful. Will continue to recommend Mavis to anyone who needs service or tires.
- brakes for a 2016 KIA SOUL, 103488 miles
Very.satisfied with all service
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA, 111505 miles
Service was awesome couldn't be any happier great job!
- brakes for a 2005 BMW 645CI, 108382 miles
Jeremy and Jason at the Upper Front street location in Binghamton NY have been top notch in their service and turnaround rate. I have recommended many friends and family to their location because of their professionalism and timeliness.
- brakes for a 1997 DODGE RAM 3500, 154242 miles
Todd and Matt are very good people they always take care of us when we go there they even know us by our first name basis they're always doing the best they can to give us the best prices and they always give us quality work thank you Tyler Matt very much sincerely Jose and Nicole.
- brakes for a 2009 FORD FLEX, 200389 miles