SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Between GA, low as $148.99, most cars
John was wonderful. Great training by management to give top customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150, 125001 miles
I wanted to go with Michelin because I knew they were very quiet tires. They weren't available, however, and Dennis guided me to some alternate tires, which I am VERY happy with. They discovered some additional problems with my axel that could have left me stranded on the road, and they informed me.....of course, I said fix it. They did this additional work within the same timeframe that the tires were going to take. I am very pleased with my new tires, and I've got a place to go that "has my back".....watching out for me from things I'm not even aware of!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 LEXUS ES350, 160000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Between is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The employees were very courteous and knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 INFINITI G35, 108078 miles
My service coordinator was excellent in communication and responsiveness.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 116207 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.