SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bethlehem GA, low as $148.99, most cars
The store manager Mike was amazing and very helpful. I highly recommend this place.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA CAMRY, 78625 miles
Very helpful staff that made suggestions that will save me a lot of money in the long run.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 MERCEDES-BENZ E350, 148302 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bethlehem is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 FORD F-150, 285710 miles
THEY REALLY HELPED ME OUT WITH WORK I NEEDED DONE AND A LIMITED BUDGET. GREAT PEOPLE. REALLY
- customer review for brakes for a 1991 CHEVROLET S10, 236463 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jason and his colleague were extremely courteous and helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA ACCORD, 75835 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.