SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Berwyn IL, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 170000 miles
Only thing that was missing is my "reminder sticker" for next oil change. Minor! Everything was pretty good and great Customer relation
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 60123 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Berwyn is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.