SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Berkeley NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Mavis has always been my go to if I have any car issues I highly recommend them above any dealership services. The Mavis on route 35 in Hazlet was exceptional and very patient
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD F-150, 71123 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI SONATA, 83754 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Berkeley is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great service all around.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 KIA FORTE, 118961 miles
Gian , Phil Great !!!! You are lucky to have these two!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 DODGE CHALLENGER, 122286 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Excellent Service, Thanks Again. JIM
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 43754 miles
It was a pleasure dealing with Jr.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HONDA CR-V, 34259 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Berkeley NJ:
Great People God Bless
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 33738 miles
Desk clerk friendly, head mechanic friendly and knowledgeable.
- brakes for a 1999 TOYOTA CAMRY
Excellent service. Very friendly and professional. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
- brakes for a 2008 NISSAN ALTIMA, 161138 miles
Phil and Tom are a power team and Rodger was professional beyond his years.. Great place to do business.
- brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ALTIMA, 43000 miles
Not only was Alyssa professional, she's very informative and I will definitely will bring my car back!
- brakes for a 2003 FORD EXPLORER
The Mavis Team at Brick was Amazing! Alyssa was very professional and kept me well informed of any issues and next steps. Initially going in for an AC charge up - if it wasn't for Alyssa suggesting a full review of my car - I would be an unsafe commuter. Very thankful for this experience!
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 92487 miles
I've been getting my cars serviced at Mavis for years and have always been very satisfied.
- brakes for a 2011 MAZDA MX-5 MIATA, 84385 miles
Great place and workers. I always come to this shop. For all my auto needs
- brakes for a 2019 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 75447 miles
We were pleasantly surprised with the price we paid.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD EXPLORER, 201000 miles
Great staff !
- brakes for a 2017 VOLVO S90, 120000 miles
Mavis's at rt 37 Manchester is my favorite
- brakes for a 2009 GMC SIERRA 1500, 196797 miles
The gentleman at desk was very kind - greatly appreciated.
- brakes for a 2012 SUBARU FORESTER, 103977 miles
Will be back
- brakes for a 2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 37905 miles
Mavis is doing good since taking over sts. Only place I go.
- brakes for a 2004 DODGE DURANGO, 222546 miles