SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bendale SC, low as $148.99, most cars
Travis was amazing and kept me updated on the status update f my vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA, 124619 miles
The new management team has been exceptional and I can see the difference when I visit the location
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 INFINITI G35, 258999 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bendale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
It was a great experience. They went above and beyond. I will definitely be back
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC, 191524 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.