SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bells Cross Roads NC, low as $148.99, most cars
Awesome job and awesome team. Jesse was a pleasure to work with and prices could not be beat!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP CHEROKEE
Jesse was straight forward and on top of everything.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD F-150, 89281 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bells Cross Roads is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Jesse and Derek were awesome with customer service and Jesse kept me in the loop of what needed to be done they were totally awesome I will definitely be coming back to them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 NISSAN MAXIMA, 189985 miles
Perry was courteous and friendly...exactly what you want to see in a service manager. Definitely an asset to your company. Will definitely recommend.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 INFINITI FX35, 106567 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.