SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bellport NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Both guy's at the Counter so friendly and nice and the guy that fix my car awesome always tells you what's wrong and let you know what to do thank you guys so much
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 INFINITI Q50, 52756 miles
It's rare these days to find a business that values long-term customer relationships vs short term profit. This is where you want to take your car all the time.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD ESCAPE, 266053 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bellport is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Damian was great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 INFINITI Q50, 75189 miles
Great customer service
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 37969 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 SUBARU FORESTER, 136498 miles
will visit again
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD F-150, 65347 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bellport NY:
Billy was absolutely exceptional. The service received was above and beyond. Thank you.
Everyone at Smithtown Mavis are Awesome!!! I highly recommend this location to everyone I know. The Manager Mickey is the best! He takes the time to explain what needs to be done and doesn't pressure you into making a sale. He is an asset to the Mavis Team!!!
james the manager and paul the service manager were excellent as well as the crew