SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bellmawr NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 RAM 1500, 144000 miles
Was extremely pleased with the price and service. Kevin and Rich are the best. Highly recommend.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 FORD TAURUS X, 100214 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bellmawr is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Ever Since I've Known Kevin Service Manager He Has Exhibited Great Customer Service And A Sincerity In Regards To Finding Solutions And Solving My Issues In A High Quality Professional Manner.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 SATURN OUTLOOK, 93478 miles
I will like to thank your staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 NISSAN SENTRA, 122322 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I have been coming to Cherry Hill Mavis 1731 E. Marlton Pike Cherry Hill, NJ since 2003 with my vehicles and I am 200% + Satisfied with all of their Customer Service. Carmon was so helpful in explaining everything about what's going on with my car yesterday. He really put my mind at easy about my car, specially with all the madness that we are all going through right now. One word to describe him: OUTSTANDING! Thank YOU Carmon.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD TAURUS, 94606 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.